Friday, April 16, 2010

PC Fair + Something Else... ^,^

well, went for class from 8-10am.. though there are some of them that told me 'it's ok if i don't go'.. but i feel guilty to do that .. therefore, i ended up in lecture.. Most of the time alone in F&I lecture, but i'm getting really use to that..

alright, after class, usually i go straight home.. but today, i went straight to PC Fair, oh well, i know.. i know.. it hasn't even started yet... but after me and my dad ate, search for parking, travel in the LRT.. those need time.. so, by the time we reach there it's around 12smtg in the afternoon.. i remembered two years back, we went there before the door is even open.. of course, it's not only us waiting there..

But not like the other time when i went to PC Fair, this time.. i was really sleepy and tired.. i didn't really get enough sleep last night.. let's see.. i slept at 12.30am.. woke up at 2am.. slept again.. then woke up at 3am again.. then slept again.. woke up at 4am.. and slept again.. then 6am i woke up again.. and then i think, if i go to sleep again, i might not wake up till the afternoon.. so i better wake up and make it for the 8am class.. *sigh*

walked until i can't feel my legs.. bought a printer *since my printer dah gila gila, tak boleh pakai sometimes*.. and something else for the car.. yum cha with dad, then head home.. i was half asleep when i drove home from the LRT station just now.. and my dad asked me why i drive so slow.. *problems: when i drive fast, dad ask, why drive so fast; when i drive slow, dad ask, why drive so slow.. so what should i do?*

when i reach home, set up the printer.. said wanna go out for dinner.. then i told my dad.. 'my guitar out of tune d'.. then he started tuning for me.. and started playing some songs... played for around an hour or so.. my dad suddenly realised the time and we haven't eat yet.. @.@
That's the problem when we start playing songs .. we forget the time.. usually my mom will come saying, 'eh, hungry d la'.. since now she went on vacation.. nobody's there to say that.. hence, us forgetting the time.. =D

though i still think piano is easier to play.. compared to the guitar.. hehe..

*winks, it's another English post.. Teehee... but when i looked over.. i was thinking.. what am i writing la... ? haha... whatever la.. it's just about expressing myself.. it's going to be a chinese post next .. x.x*

Suzanne @ Shu Xian

No comments: