Thursday, November 29, 2007

what kind of friend do u consider as a good and close friend? what friendship mean to u?

i don't know if u guys noe what im trying to tell.. well, my first question was 'what kinda fren do u consider as a good fren?' i've been always thinking about that.. nowadays.. to find a good friend isn't easy.. maybe i haven't find one that i could really tell everything to.. there is one.. but still.. i feel that she is more n more far away from me.. maybe becuz of mixing with different kind of frens.. then there are changes in tastes, feelings and thoughts..

a good and close fren to me is someone that i could share everything with.. without thinking of how she will think about me.. cuz i noe that no matter wad i did.. he/she will sure has the right advice for me.. and not criticize me.. or look down on me.. of course.. a good n close fren don't only let u tell him/her stuff.. they will also tell u things about them.. this is how close frens shud communicate.. try to understand each other, be there for each other, any joy or sadness will be shared with each other.. that's wad frens are for.. isn't it..? but i think i did tell most of my stuff to one of my 'bro'.. he is a very nice guy.. im not sure.. i still care about how he might think about me.. maybe becuz he is a guy ler.. if he is a gal.. maybe there is more things that i could share..

well, friendship actually means alot to me.. ALOT.. i might do anything for a fren if it doesn't make my parents be mad at me.. but actually, if i want to do something.. no one can really stop me from doing it.. if i could do it.. i will do for them.. but i have to do things for myself.. haha.. funny isn't it.. hmm.. maybe just not yet found a close fren to do that for me? maybe just that.. im not sure.. without frens, it's like no life.. what i need in life is, music and frens.. the important two.. of course i need my parents too.. but i figured out that i can't share things with my parents.. maybe some funny stuff.. and things that really need their help.. then i will tell them.. other than that.. i dunno how to tell them stuff..

i dunno.. haiz.. maybe just my luck.. maybe i will meet a close and good fren SOMEDAY..

4 comments:

Ong De-Yang said...

Friends are about sharing both opinion de. For me i consider good and close friend are poeple who is straight forward to me and dont hide anything to me, no matter it will hurt me or not. At least i know what i have done wrong... XD

Unknown said...

true lor.. =) i agree .. me too think that way..

devilish xinyi said...

my opinion same with you oso la haha
i mean suzanne's opinion

Bosstrain said...

hahah same with grubmaster opinion.