Friday, April 30, 2010

Guess What~~

Alright... Been blogging more often nowadays, compared to the days I don't have any assignments .. why? alright .. guess what, im outside with my laptop, doing the annual report for my assignment.. so, with laptop and friends discussing, plus me totally lost and disconnected.. so.. i start blogging .. haha... don't think they know about this though ..

First time in my life, i work on my assignment since afternoon till now.. almost midnight now.. near to 12hrs spent on my assignment.. worse than the time i spent on movies.. hahaha.. *bad example* feeling so sleepy now.. arrrggghhhh... i wanna go home and visit my bed and pillows..... just by thinking about it, i feel more sleepy.. oh no!!!!

Die Die Die!!! ASSIGNMENT NOT DONE.. STILL BLOGGING.. OK.. NEED TO GET BACK TO ASSIGNMENTING ... *DEAD*

p/s: my curfew has just passed... =.= are they going to nag? ahhh.. leave me alone ... xP

i'm out
Suzanne@Shu Xian

3 comments:

AdRIaN said...

lose case la u. :P

Unknown said...

Buahahhaa.... U've got a problem with that mister? XP

bIsZb said...

thumbs up larrr