Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Fast ~~

Another week's coming to an end already ..
so fast ....
i realised time passed so quickly this semester ...
the next thing i know i'll be sitting for my finals already ..
Is it because of the timetable ?
cuz when it comes to Thursday and Friday..
I only have one class each day ..
plus, both are lectures .. so it felt even faster ....

Another thing ... *random*
Sometimes i don't understand how people could write about personal stuff online ..
like who they have a crush on ...
who they don't like ...
for me, i couldn't get myself to write about those stuff...
It's like writing your personal journal..
you wouldn't want anyone to see it right ?
And sometimes, certain things...
I would like to bury it deep down in my heart ..
and not letting anyone know ..
only ppl who knows me VERY VERY well can see something's not right ..
I miss you already .. =(

Suzanne @ Shu Xian

No comments: