Saturday, May 21, 2011

Group Assignment

First time in my LIFE that i would say this ......
I HATE GROUP ASSIGNMENTS !!!!!!! 
i dun mind if u are not that good ..
just PLEASE .... please do ur part could you ?

At first, u passed me ur part of the essay..
almost each sentences u have a reference...
told u to change... ok u did ..
but i have to tell u .. just deleting the reference from the sentence..
doesn't make it 'your work' ...
damn .... i have to look through ur essay AGAIN ?
and most probably re-do the whole thing for you....
and you are not replying any of ur messages...
how am i suppose to tell u what u should change .. ?
do you really expect me to change the whole thing for you ?

*seriously, you wouldn't wanna see me get mad*

URRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! wanna cry d ler ..... ='(

No comments: