Sunday, May 22, 2011

Over~

Alright... the eff-ed up assignment is D--ONE .. DONE~~~~ 
so now is reading for test time ...
and then continue with the next assignment ..
but ....
i'm just so happy that this ain't another group assignment ....
group assignment is exhausting if u dun get the right group mates..

I dun mind if u do read this ..
I just wanna let u know .. you have to be more serious in work ..
you can't just throw everything in and expect others to change it for you ..
like *copy & paste*.. then "oh i did my work, u check it" kinda attitude..
that's the attitude i hate THE MOST.....

moreover, I dun have that much time to check every single thing you know ..
you are busy, i am TOO ok ...
so I'll just pray hard that this get us at least pass ..

Signing OFF ~
Suzanne @ Shu Xian

No comments: