Sunday, November 18, 2007

17/11/2007

well, i was watching 'The X-Family'.. that series is really nice.. just can't get my eyes of the laptop when i started viewing it from youtube.. there is 55 episodes if im not mistaken.. becuz there only have 55.. hehe..

woke up at 9.30am AGAIN.. thx to my dad for waking me up SOOOO early.. then we went to aman suria to take our breakfast.. ate 4 slices of wholemeal bread and 2 eggs.. each for me and my dad..

then after that we went back.. waited until 1pm like dat till mom come back.. then got somebody come to spray something lar.. mom say is to prevent cockroaches.. wow.. damn smelly.. aiyo.. seriously.. it don't only kill roaches.. i think it kill ppl also ler.. really can't stand the smell.. ewww..

at night we went to have our dinner.. at last i told my parents about 'i don't wanna take grade 8 exam for piano' thingy.. well, as per usual.. my parents get angry ler.. haiz.. y lar.. then he say up to me.. but then.. don't regret after that.. ya.. i should be happy.. but then.. they are angry.. say wad, i wasted their money for the past years.. then keep grumbling.. haiz.. i noe they do this, 'say that i can quit but dun regret, but then still get angry with me'.. is to make me take the grade 8 exam.. but then.. i just don't want.. they ask me to stop piano lesson starting next month.. okay.. well, i'll see by then.. what will happen..

i just want everybody to be happy.. but i also wish that they can let me be happy also..

3 comments:

Eng Yi Hong said...

If it's really what u want then don't mind it. They'll get over it in a few days(or weekss time.

Death Legion said...

I have to say i didn't really notice this post until i saw the " 2 eggs "...

Unknown said...

huh?? '2eggs'??