Tuesday, November 13, 2007

well, today went to sunway pyramid with my dad in the afternoon.. grrr.. he don't let me buy the cd i want.. so evil..

kk.. at nite.. went to listen to an investment talk.. well, wanna go n see how ppl talk during a presentation for this kinda talk .. it might be useful next time when i go out n work or during degree's presentation..

after the talk.. of course.. got dinner ler.. haha.. my favorite part.. foods.. !! and today's talk is about a wine company.. errr.. i think is 'denise'.. ya.. is 'denise'.. organized by UOB (United Overseas Bank) .. drank 2 glasses of red wine.. well, just can't get enough of it.. but my dad don't let me drink so much.. he say later i'll get drunk.. aiyo.. where got so fast 1..? it's oni the second glass.. dang..

my 1st glass of wine.. drank half d..

my second glass of wine..

my dinner.. n my second glass of wine..

my dessert..

well, end of today.. nothing much already.. sweet dreams.. =)

No comments: