Thursday, December 23, 2010

Do You Know?

I've realised these......

Do you know when there is something ..
Something that u need help with ..
Even ur family will leave u there alone ..
What more when it's only a friend..

But when u have something to do ..
And .. they need help .. but u can't ...
They will say u have no gratitude ..
That u don't know how to help others...

Do you know when u need someone to talk to ..
To console u and make u feel better..
Even ur family would just tell u u're not good enuf ..

The list goes on ..........

I don't know who i can rely on when i am helpless at some times ...
I guess i can only rely on myself ..
Even though how hard it is ... Never show ..
Agree to anything they say .. And scream later on ..

People can't see from the outside..
They would just say .. "U are so lucky to have them" .. BS..
I'm out ..... !

No comments: