Friday, August 13, 2010

It's funny... It's weird...

Gets to me all the time..
Walking ... Talking ... Playing ...
especially listening to Music ..
Makes me stop and wonder ..
about loadz of stuff..

about life.. about myself..
about people around me ..
friends, family, even a stranger..
how can people be so friendly for this moment ..
then so mean next ..

i know .. this is life ..
every different u meet ..
makes u learn something ..
but sometimes thinking of it hurts ..
can't show the emotions ..
so i find something to do ..
where i can release every single emotion ..
it's like expressing it in a different way ..
only people who understands will understand ..

but .. it's really funny that ..
even with all the people surrounding me ..
it still feels like im all alone ..
it's very hard to explain ..
cuz i don't know what is the problem ..
it just felt that way .. @.@


Suzanne @ Shu Xian

No comments: