Monday, July 26, 2010

Somethin i dont understand

Evening when im on the way back home, i cut into the right lane cuz i need to use that lane to go home.. The car behind flash me ... 3 times.... Why? Cuz he just graduated from kindergarten... Yea a guy... Why guys are so childish???

There is another time i met one who purposely came in front of me n stop cuz i move slow while looking for parking.. Sorry i need to get a parking slot??!!!!

And another time there is one who showed middle finger.. Very yeng ar? This ia call 低级!I remembered showing middle finger kiddingly only to ppl i know... That's closer friends..

Ish.. Guys........ *not all but majority*


Suzanne@Shu Xian

4 comments:

AdRIaN said...

ouch.

Unknown said...

haha...马路如虎口...要小心哦...

Unknown said...

hi dear,

pls visit my blog, n feel free to drop me a comment.thanks ya..

Unknown said...

adrian: guys memang like that lah .. most of them .. haha

hui: sure sure.. will drop by .. =)