Tuesday, March 11, 2008

well, it's week 2 of our first sem now..

i had my first tutorial class today.. nothing much really..

it's really weird ler.. nobody in my class that i know..

there is only like 7 girls in my class, and others are guys..

obviously the girls all sit in front ler..

but.. i sat at the back lor.. cuz..

when i walked in the class, front seats were all taken..

so, i have to sit at the back with the guys..

jeezzz.... damn odd.. the guys like shy shy like dat..

and im SO not in the mood to open my mouth..

so.. i still don't know anyone of them..

until alice say wanna form group..

but then i still keep quiet ler.. until she say wanna pick for us..

cuz there is 3 extra people.. so.. the girls asked me to join their group..

so.. problem solved.. but then..

i have this feeling.. nothing's gonna be the same again..

NOTHING..

unless this class is as cool as my foundation's buddies..

but.. that's most likely impossible..

hey.. everyone i knew is in the different class..

well, look on the bright side..

i get to know more friends.. but then...

this really isn't the right time..

yikes.. whatever..

peace out..

No comments: