Tuesday, December 25, 2007

well, firstly MERRY CHRISTMAS to all..

so, today is christmas day.. and im trying to get myself to study for my mid term exam.. which is on this thursday and friday.. yea.. oni two days..

but.. sadly .. i can't get myself to study.. something just kept running thru my mind.. can't stop thinking about it.. maybe it's just me.. but.. this isn't really the right time to think about all this.. still, i can't stop thinking about it.. arrrhhhh.... or maybe im just too lazy to study right now? i don't think so.. maybe the things that is running thru my mind is making me wonder around.. and eventhough my book is open.. i couldn't concentrate.. can anybody just help me?

im very worried about what will come out for mid term.. and whether i could answer all the question asked.. what if i went in the examination hall n my brain is blank? what if i couldn't find a solution for the question? what if i can't concentrate n get what the question want me to do? what if.... there is too many question popping out in my head.. i just couldn't help it.. im trying to cheer up.. but i can't.. i just can't.. =(

well, anyways.. all da bez to all TBF March Intake students..

No comments: