Tuesday, May 13, 2008

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) I am lazy (at times lar, and most of the time)
2) I am tall (people got pressure standing next to me.. muahaha.. )
3) I am lonely
4) I am always the crazy one that talk alot of craps.
5) I am NOT a positive thinker..
6) I am currently listening to a chinese song.. not telling u guys what..

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1) gangster (depends what occasion also, hee)
2) myself
3) Darkness
4) Insects
5) Losing my friends
6) Fail my final exams and assignments
7) presentations (man! that really gets me)

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
1) Bleeding Love - leona lewis
2) I Stay In Love - Mariah Carey
3) 4 Minutes - Madonna feat Jt
4) Don't treat me like a fool - Blue
5) I Believe - Yolanda Adams
6) Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
7) Bye bye - Mariah Carey

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1) O M G
2) Muahahaa
3) Uh huh
4) yea riteee....
5) jeezzzz
6) okie
7) welcome

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:
1) Family
2) Friends
3) Novels
4) Designs
5) My Laptop
6) My Diary
7) Handphone

7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
1) went to genting during the 1st sem
2) eat subway in summit
3) applied for a part-time job
4) watch "what happens in Vegas"
5) having a financial calculator
6) working as a receptionist
7) said 'i love u' to a guy? hahaa. whatever.....

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
EVERYONE who reads this ... !!! well, especially YEE JIN!!!!

No comments: