Monday, January 14, 2008

Life is soooooo UNFAIR!!!

don't ask me y.. i just feel that way..

c'mon.. deal with it.. life is like that..

maybe your life is good.. but mine is definitely not..

what else i can do? i can't talk about it.. i can't argue about it..

in fact, i can't do ANYTHING about it.. as in NOTHING..

damn.. i hate this.. y is it always im the one who give way??? y??

maybe im just that.. JUST THAT!!.. damn it..

2008.. my mood is getting worse and worse.. and i DON'T KNOW WHY...

arrhhh........ what is happening to me..???

yea.. it's definitely a new year.. but it's definitely not a great year to me..

sad... =(

damn.. im outta here..

4 comments:

Death Legion said...

LOL....deal with it....thats all i can say....nothing is fair....i control my life i do not let my life controls me xP....

CKM said...

I feel that way to.

But do keep in mind.. I'm always here for you.. thats what friends are for.

Unknown said...

yea.. i noe.. im dealing with it.. just have to say it out so i feel better.. instead of getting someone to scold.. i post it in the blog.. hehe..

and carmen.. thx.. im glad to have a fren like u.. =)

Eng Yi Hong said...

Haha, there u go. Got friends with u de. Be strong, deal with it. That's life.