Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Mode: ON~~

end of finals and now it’s holiday ..

what am i suppose to do for holidays?

i have a list ..

some people are having their internship..

some might be going on a holiday ..

and some might be busy with their business or work ..

but me..

i’m going to stay home,

read all my unread novels..

do my cross-stitch…

play my piano..

play my guitar..

listen to music..

or maybe go out for badminton with my friends..

visit the bookstore for more guitar book..

to improve my skills .. ^v^

AND~~~~ maybe i should clean up my room ..

it’s such a mess during the finals..

dun even have time to care what on the table ..

thus, i dun even have place to put my mobile phone .. haha..

oh well..

my holiday mode is sooooo on ..

and good luck everybody ..


<3 Suzanne @ Shu Xian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u study guitar urself ar?
i also think about my keyboard class..but @ singapore here, the course fees is quite expensive.. i might not hv the ability to cover it..
Yeah~~
mine one is coming soon d.. cant wait to see the sunny beach...hehe =)