Tuesday, February 5, 2008

well, had nothing better to do today..

went summit in the afternoon, to look for rusky's hair cutter with dad..

then came back around 6pm..

so bored, so, went through everything in my room.. n i found this, it says:

Always remember
To forget the things that
Made you sad,

But never forget
To remember
The things that
Made you glad

-Elbert Hubbard-

well, it's kinda true.. but it's hard to actually put into action..

it's actually easier to remember things that made me sad than glad.. seriously..

heard cny songs been played everywhere.. radio stations, shopping malls, television channels.. etc... but i just don't seem to have any mood for cny...

hmm.. why? i dunno.. it's just that..

haven't been reloading my fon credit since it expired since 1st of feb..

it's so not me.. last time, whenever my fon credit expires, the first thing i would do is rush to the nearest 7-11 or fon shop to get a reload.. or ask someone to buy for me.. i can't live without using the fon.. but now.. well.. i dunno what's happening to me.. i can even leave my fon at home when i go out.. i wouldn't do that last time.. i have to bring my fon along.. even dinner i will put it beside me.. but it seems like things are changing already..

damn... what da f*** is happening.. n im sick of ppl concerning about me.. asking about this n that.. im not trying to say anything dat will offend u guys.. it's just.. weird.. something weird is happening to me.. n i just couldn't tell what is it..

i still have the whole night.. i can't sleep 2-3am.. thinking about 'stuff'... lots of stuff.. but im not sure what is it because it comes in short pictures.. it's WEIRD.. oh man!! what the heck!! waking up every hour.. dat's making me crazy.. damn..

whatever it is.. just..... ... whatever..

im outta here.. peace..

No comments: