Sunday, October 28, 2007

well, didn't really go anywhere today.. so boring.. haiz.. i usually get a headache if i stay at home the whole day.. was really tired last night.. went to grandma's house last night.. stayed there for a while.. they were chit chatting over there.. i tried to chat with them also.. but then my eyes were closing.. so, have to go home lar.. jeezzz.. this morning.. my dad woke me up at 8.30am.. wtf.. still very sleepy.. damn.. went to the indian shop to have our breakfast.. i was falling asleep again once again.. aiks.. *y wake me up so early??* damn... damn..

haiz.. so, after that went to do some recycling lar.. but then, say 10am will be there collecting newspaper.. but 10.10am still no one there.. damn shit.. not punctual 1.. haiz.. wasting my time man.. after that, went back.. around 10.30am .. so, i started with my moral assignments as the deadline is near also.. well, didn't actually DO.. just copy & paste oni lar.. hehe.. *shhhh.... don't tell anyone* hehe.. well, after a while, done with that.. so, went to have a nap.. not even 15mins.. my dad ask me to go for lunch.. arrrhhhh.... i was thinking.. *let me sleep*.. but i follow also at last.. ate d come back, then i watch tv lar..

well, at nite went to 1utama.. hehe.. so, that ends my day..

p/s: hope my bro will stop quarrelling with my parents.. be good, n everything will be fine..

2 comments:

devilish xinyi said...

haha go one utama dy den not tired liao hor haha

Unknown said...

haha.. aiyo.. dat time go there, mom wanna buy groceries mah.. if not i wanna sleep de..